OBC cell is committed to the welfare of OBC students and provides an environment that supports diversity in the institution.
- To ensure provisions for an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To empower the faculty and students who belong to other backward communities. (OBC).
- To handle the issues and needs of the OBC students.
- The OBC cell helps the students and faculty belong to OBC for their overall development.
- The OBC Cell will monitor and endeavor to resolve issues and grievances relating to OBC students at the Institutional level
The OBC cell shall meet once a year.
OBC Cell Committee Members:
|Dr. Sr. Terese SIC
|Ms. Christy Antony