Minority cell in St.James College of nursing function with the aim of protecting the minority communities in the institution. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources.
- To implement schemes proposed by the State Government and Central
- Government for the welfare of students from minority communities.
- To provide opportunities for the personal and professional development of minorities.
- To handle the problems in time, raised by students of minority communities.
- To strengthen the diversity within the campus.
- The Cell promotes healthy interpersonal relationships among the students belonging to various social backgrounds.
- The cell determined to meet the various needs of the minority communities.
The minority cell shall meet once a year
Minority Cell Committee Members:
|Dr. Sr. Terese SIC
|Ms. Betty K.D
|Mr. John K. L