Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
IQAC is formed to improve the quality of education.
Ensure and monitor quality education culture in the institution through inter and intra-disciplinary collaborations to excel in the nursing profession.
- Facilitate integration of various activities of the institution and adopt best practices.
- Ensure efficient and progressive academic performance in the institution.
- Optimize and integrate modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance, and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Develop a quality system for continuous, consistent, and programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- Organize inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars on quality-related themes, and promotion of quality circles.
- Promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Coordinate quality-related activities by developing an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- Integrate the activities of the college to ensure the adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Conduct internal and external academic audits of departments to promote quality accountability and transparency.
- Create and maintain a system of feedback on process and policies of the college from stakeholders.
- Prepare the annual quality assurance report (AQAR) as per NAAC guidelines.
- Initiate the integration of innovative student-centric methods of teaching learning and evaluation.
- Organize workshops and seminars on quality-related issues themes and thus promote quality in all activities of the college.