College Grievance Redressal Committee
Email id: email@example.com
College Grievance Redressal Committee is constituted to address collective grievances of individuals as well as grievances of the institution and to ensure appropriate and timely review and resolution of grievances.
- Uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring a harmonious environment in the college.
- Encourage students and staff to express their grievances without any fear of being victimized.
- Ensure appropriate and timely review and resolution of staff and students’ grievances.
- Verify the complaints pertaining to the conduct of examinations and decides the course of action.
- Improve the Academics and administration functioning of the College.
- Provide an atmosphere in the institution that may render easy access for ventilating personal grievances.
- Ensure timely action for the grievances.
- Make every effort to develop a congenial environment in the institution.
The meeting will be conducted twice a year or as needed.
College Grievance Redressal Committee Members
||Elia V.V.( Sr. Symphoria)
||Ms. Liji Prince
Ms. Dini Davis
|SSGP Nodal officers
||PTA Executive member
|Student representatives (only for student grievance)
- Ms. Newshya Jaison P
- Ms.Reshma M.J
- Ms.Navya Varkey
- Ms.Aleena Varghese
- College Union Chairman
- College Union General Secretary
- University Union Counselors (2)