College Governing Body
- Obtain approval of updated policies and procedures of the institution.
- Review periodically the functioning of the Quality management system of the institution.
- Ensure the continual improvement of standards.
- Review the adequacy of the teaching and learning system, results, and supporting facilities. to plan, implement and evaluate the Quality management system.
- Obtain permission to modify and renew infrastructure, staffing, teaching & learning resources, and new facilities.
- Plan and obtain approval for institutional budget
- Review and recruit teaching and non-teaching staff based on the requirement.
- Update regarding admission and the results of the academic year.
- Monitor the progress of the syllabus periodically.
- Plans and implements faculty training programs and promotions
Conduct meetings once a year
College Governing Body Members
|Dr, Antu Alappadan
||Director, St.James Hospital Trust
||Associate Director St.James Hospital Trust
|Dr. Sr. Terese SIC
||Principal, St. James College of Nursing
|Ms. Liji Prince