Vision, Mission & Objectives
Serve with smile and care and love all especially the sick ,poor and afflicted like Jesus,the healer in order to take them to the main stream of society.
1.To make available the best quality health care to all the people at affordable rates and to organize academic activities.
2. To uphold the ethicial values and principles of mortality as professed by the Catholic Church with regard to the value of human life and dignity
The main objectives of St. James Medical Academy are the following:
- Excellence in the field of health care education.
- Adequate formation of students in the light of the teaching of Christ, the liberator.
- Respect for life, from moment of conception to its natural end.
- A genuine compassion for the patients and their families as persons.
- Ability to conduct research activities and to apply the advances in scientific knowledge to the relevant fields of work.
- Exemplary steadfastness to principles and moral values so as to witness to life of honesty and integrity.