Curriculum is an important element of education. It is a runway for attaining the goal of education. The committee shall meet once in four months or at the request of the Principal or at the request of majority of the committee members.
Duties of the Committee
1. The Curriculum Committee reviews and makes recommendations for the implementation of course and makes suggestions to improve the course.
2. Committee discusses regarding the hour distribution of each faculty
3. Discuss the responsibilities of each class coordinators and subject coordinators
4. Reviews the feedback and evaluates the theory classes, clinical postings, completion of requirements and plans for the next academic year.
5. Plans and prepare master plan for the next academic year.
Meetings will be held once in four months. The time and date will be determined by the committee to allow for a quorum. Meetings will be held on an emergency basis if requested by a committee member or the Principal of College of Nursing.
Members of curriculum committee
- Dr. Cicily Joseph - Principal
- Sr. Teena davis- Vice Principal
- Ms, Liji Prince-Associate Professor
- Sr. Merly - Assistant Professor
- Ms .Christy Antony - Assistant Professor
- Ms. Jinju Bastian - Assistant Professor
- Ms Anu Thomas - Assistant Professor
- Ms. Betty K.D - Assistant Professor
- Ms Tinju Joy - Assistant Professor