Women Cell of the college views itself as a facilitator for young women so that they are able to realise their full potential and exercise their active influence on society to bring about its transformation. Women Cell of the college where young women are groomed to face all the challenges of life with their head held high. The cell has been very active in working towards women empowerment and gender sensitization of our young women. The activities of the cell include among other things, engaging students in promoting awareness relating to women in the present social context, information on legal rights policies and counseling support. Women cell in this college is to prepare our young women as an active and competent in the Present scenario.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide a platform for women to voice their problems.
- To provide personal guidance, legal awarenesson specific issues concerning women.
- To help womenand empower them in taking relevant decisions
- Promote a discrimination free environment by promoting gender equity among students and faculty.
- Prevent sexual harassment among women students and staff
- Provide assistance to employee or a student chooses to file a complaint
COMMITTEE MEMBERS (2020-2021)
||Sr. Teena Davis
||Ms. Indhu Rockey
|| Ms. Christy Antony
Ms. Lincy Thomas
||Ms. Sneha Mariya
||B.Sc -2018 batch