BYELAW OF ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF CHALAKUDY ST.JAMES COLLEGE OF NURSING
NAME OF THE ASSOCIATION
The name of the association shall be ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF CHALAKUDY
ST.JAMES COLLEGE OF NURSING
ADDRESS OF THE ASSOCIATION
The address of the association will be St.James college of Nursing, St.James Medical Academy, River Bank, Chalakudy, Thrissur – 680307.
AREA OF OPERATION
The area of operation shall be Kerala
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To adopt the Alumni Association core values of excellence, life long relationship, lifelong
learning, inclusiveness and diversity.
- To promote ethical standards in nursing.
- To provide financial help to poor students in education irrespective of caste, creed, and religion.
- To support a strong relationship between the Alumni Association and current students.
- Communicate the mission and purpose of the Alumni Association to the wider Alumni population.
- To participate actively in strategic and long range programme planning to promote Alumni awareness, engagement and commitment to the university.
- Remain constantly informed about the Alumni Association’s mission, services, priorities and programmes.
- Recognize fellow Alumni who are distinguished by their loyality, professional achievement and community service.
- Assist current students and Alumni in career planning, training, placement and transitions.
- Develop strong working relationships with other Alumni Council members.
- Institute, maintain and grant prizes, certificates and other awards and distinction.
- Do all other activities to achieve the above objectives
All students who completed their course in St.James college of Nursing is eligible for membership .Membership is open and voluntary
- a. The Association membership fee shall be follows:
- Life Membership fees Rs.2000/-
- The admission fee for each member shall be Rs. 1000/-only
- Annual subscription shall be decided by the General body
- All the members of the association is eligible to vote and contest to managing committee in the General Body Meeting.
- If the subscription of the member is in arrears for more than two years without satisfactory explanation to the General Secretary, his/her name will be removed by the executive committee and the Executive Committee may reconsider his/her application for re-admission subject to all the clearance of arrears.
- The membership shall be terminated on the following occasions
- On death of the member
- The member acting against the objects of the association
- Unsound mind
- Other reasons stated by Executive Committee.
The resolution for the termination of a member shall be passed by the General body by 2/3 majority of members present and voting