ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF CHALAKUDY ST.JAMES COLLEGE OF NURSING
St. James alumni make up a global community spread across different countries worldwide. We remember with pride the students of the previous batches who have achieved and are achieving considerable success in the field of professional growth and job placements. Alumni executive committee provides a wide range of opportunities for socializing, networking, volunteering and provides a forum for communication among the alumnae. Our alumni association will be conducting alumni meet every year. It is a golden chance to meet the members of St. James family to share your memories and experiences. Let us all meet up at Alumni meet.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To adopt the Alumni Association core values of excellence, life long relationship, lifelong learning, inclusiveness and diversity.
- To promote ethical standards in nursing.
- To provide financial help to poor students in education irrespective of caste, creed, and religion.
- To support a strong relationship between the Alumni Association and current students.
- Communicate the mission and purpose of the Alumni Association to the wider Alumni population.
- To participate actively in strategic and long range programme planning to promote Alumni awareness, engagement and commitment to the university.
- Remain constantly informed about the Alumni Association’s mission, services, priorities and programmes.
- Recognize fellow Alumni who are distinguished by their loyalty, professional achievement and community service.
- Assist current students and Alumni in career planning, training, placement and transitions.
- Develop strong working relationships with other Alumni Council members.
- Institute, maintain and grant prizes, certificates and other awards and distinction
- Do all other activities to achieve the above objectives