Eligibility for Admission
B.S c Nursing
As per norms of Kerala University of Health Science (KUHS) for admission for B.Sc. Nursing, the minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course), Or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Post Basic B.S c Nursing
The candidate should have passed 3 or 3½ years General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course with 50% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Candidates should have passed their Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (12 years course), or Senior School Certificate Examination(10+2), Pre-Degree Examination (10+2), Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognised board or university, with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology).
Candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife (RNRM) with the Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council.
|Basic B.Sc. Nursing
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
How to apply
All applications shall be submitted ONLINE on the website of the association www.amcsfnck.com
in the following manner
Before applying, the candidate should have:
- A valid email ID
- Scanned copy of passport size colour photograph.Photo should be taken in a white/light coloured background. The image should be in JPEG format. Maximum size for photograph 50kb and image dimension is 120x150px
How to Apply
Application for admission to all the courses – B.Sc. Nursing, can be registered only online through a single application. The provision for applying online is available at the website of www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
NRI Quota Seats
NRI applications shall be submitted ONLINE on the website of the college.
- A candidate, who apply for the NRI seat should submit the Passport copy and Visa/Green Card/OCI Documents of their respective sponsors. The Job of the sponsor should be mentioned in any of the above documents.
- The Visa of the sponsor should be valid till the closing date of admission in respect of the Medical and Allied Courses.
- In case, the employment of the sponsor is not mentioned in the above documents, the candidate has to produce the employment certificate of the sponsor attested by the Embassy/ Consulate authorities.
- The certificates clearly establishing the relationship of the sponsor with the candidate shall be obtained from the revenue authorities, as per the G.O (Ms) No. 243/14/H&FWD dated 06.08.2014. e. However, the revelation ship between the candidate and his/her father/mother, which are recorded in the educational certificates, RR 3 maintained in the usual course of transactions by the competent authorities, shall be accepted.
- The Candidate shall produce the sworn affidavit from the Sponsor in a stamp paper worth Rs. 200/-. The same shall also be notarised by the Notary Public, disclosing that the student is dependent of the sponsor and the all expenses i.e. tuition fee and special fee, of the candidate for the entire course period will be borne by the Sponsor.
- All the certificates/documents required to establish NRI Status/ Non Creamy Layer /Minority etc. shall be produced at the time of submission of application itself. The certificate produced later shall not be entertained under any circumstances.